- Send me a letter of apology
- Credit my account with the discounts that I was entitled to, which they failed to apply (the Ombudsman actually calculated this to be slightly more than I had)
- Ensure that an unexplained bill adjustment is corrected
- Credit the account with a "goodwill" payment
- Refund me all of the remaining credit on the account
Npower were required to comply with this order by Christmas Eve... so today I've written to the ombudsman to report that they haven't bothered to comply... I've had no communication from Npower at all since the ombudsman issued the order 5 weeks ago.
With levels of competence like this, I do wonder why the regulator doesn't just rescind Npower's licence.